Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I have stopped debating god people concerning Evolution.


By
Harry Bathwater


It’s simply not fair of me to engage people of such diminished intelligence in an argument that they clearly have no chance of winning.

In the past I have often felt a little ashamed at how, using logic and common sense, I eviscerate believers of all things superstitious and leave their carved up little minds twitching in the dirt. As I walk away, dusting off my hands, I hear them crying pitifully for a god that doesn’t exist to come and save them from ideas that challenge their pathetic and feeble beliefs.

I’ve just changed my mind.

After reading this back to myself I realize that it’s simply too much fun and I intend to destroy their dangerous fictions where ever I find them.

Sorry.

No comments: