Sunday, December 18, 2005

WARNING: Very low brow humor!

Farting Preacher.
This is in extremely bad taste and the only reason I’ve posted a link to it now is because my mother died a few years ago and so I don’t have to worry about making her feel ashamed of me anymore.
These are superb examples of audio editing however!
(Thanks to Google Video Of The Day, for posting this).

Farting preacher One










Farting preacher Two (5)








Dark Sided
This next clip is rather scary. I never saw this episode when it aired on the Fox TV show "Traiding Spouses" but this crazy christian freak was on. It seems the family she got traded with were of the Dark Side. At first, this seems kind of funny, but watch how she emotionally and psychologically abuses her children.
(Thanks to Google Video Of The Day, for posting this).

No comments: